- Talk about a book that grows on you! A 22-page book was created by “manipulating the roots of living plants to grow in the shape of letters and diagrams.” It is amazing and you need to see it to believe it.
- We just celebrated Canada Day, so if you’re still feeling some patriotic spirit, check out these 19 Canadian writers to watch in 2019.
- How many of the top 100 books of all time have you read? See how you score and challenge your friends!
- Money is a complicated concept in the art world. Many believe that there’s a divide between the literary and commercial, but, as this article states, “Money matters, to every single artist and writer; it’s how we pay our rent, our healthcare, and for the time we need to make our work. It will never stop mattering.”
- And last but not least, Sharon Berg’s upcoming short story collection Naming the Shadows was featured in 49th Shelf’s Most Anticipated: 2019 Fall Fiction Preview. Congrats, Sharon!
Glad you stopped by to check out our best bookish links of the week. Have a wonderful weekend!