- Have you ever wondered what a steady diet of editing does to your brain? I’ve done it so you don’t have to. Read all about it!
- Here’s a heartwarmer for all the library lovers out there. “Libraries are the cornerstones of democracy, where all people—regardless of income, race and religion—are welcome. To me, they’re also the one place where I truly feel at home.” On finding the American Dream at the public library.
- This is a fascinating look at the struggle to ensure the survival of Indigenous language.
- If you’re looking for some love this summer—in your reading, of course—here are some Canadian love story recommendations sure to bring the feels.
- And finally, don’t forget to look for us at the 3rd annual Detroit Festival of Books! This free event takes place at the iconic Eastern Market, and is just a short drive over the border. Stop by, say hi, and pick up a few new books.
Happy to see you here this scorching Friday. Enjoy our bookish roundup, and if you get a moment, pop on over to the Rerouted page, where you can pick up a print copy of this fabulous short story debut!