Every Friday, the PQ Weekly Roundup collects the most shared links in our social media network—bookish articles, reviews, quizzes, recommendations and more—in convenient digest form.
- Some people never reread books—which I find impressive/mystifying. Some people reread books at the expense of getting through their to-read pile. For them (and me!) it’s all a balancing act….
- Are prose poets trolling us? If there’s such thing as a fun/funny piece of literary criticism, I’m of the opinion that Jason Guriel is the master of writing it.
- When giving advice on writing, one author has said, “Maybe, don’t do it.” Harsh! But if you simply must write, he goes on to give some pretty good writing advice.
- A big week for award announcements. The Scotiabank Giller Prize shortlist is up!
- And finally, if you didn’t get a chance to see our awesome photos of the Howard Iron Works Print Expo & Fair, check them out! So much to see for print enthusiasts.
Thanks for checking in on our bookish links this week. We hope you have a wonderful weekend enjoying this fall weather. May we suggest cuddling up with a book?
Leave a Reply