- Let’s kick off this roundup with a bit of controversy, shall we? As you might have heard, there were two Booker Prize winners this year. Some people feel awarding two winners is a cop out. This post puts forth the argument that, actually, this year’s Booker result was maybe a good thing.
- You can probably guess that we’re big fans of anything printing-related around here. So naturally, we had to share this post revealing ten everyday phrases that arose from printing lingo.
- Get your bibs out—it’s time to drool over country house libraries.
- And if you’re looking for a laugh, or possibly an eye roll/groan combo, here are a whole bunch of literary puns in which you might like to indulge.
- And finally, embrace your inner contrarian with our Angels and Demons Freebie Image Gallery. Download and use these celestial (or sinister) images for use in your digital or print design projects.
Happy Friday everyone! We hope you’ve had an enjoyable and productive week. Now it’s time to live a little and have a wonderful weekend!