- Useful advice for anyone who likes their books to be pristine: The best ways to remove stickers from books.
- “It invites the reader to move through its pages at a leisurely pace, taking in the characters’ experiences, their ruminations and the events that unfold; the finesse of the words that make up the prose adds to the experience.” Lovely review of Sharon Berg’s “gratifying” book Naming the Shadows over at PRISM international.
- With American politics constantly in the news, perhaps we need a little political satire in our lives? Look no further—George A. Walker’s hilarious reimagination of Lewis Carroll’s The Hunting of the Snark is now available in print and digital formats.
- Contrary to popular belief, the Brothers Grimm did not invent the concept of the fairytales. On the feminist origins of the genre.
- And finally, don’t miss us at the Meet the Presses Indie Literary Market this Saturday, November 16. Pick up a copy of our new releases and some old favourites as well.
Quite the range of links today–here’s to hoping you’ve found an interesting tidbit or two. Keep warm!