- This just in: the unreliable narrator is apparently the biggest book trend of the decade. Huh.
- This is half a joke, half a decent reading list. Basically, books to read during every crisis life throws at you.
- “The unfinished work is no less real, or necessary, or powerful than the book. How we need it, this work, these long, beautiful digressions, these surprises.” Love this idea that getting off topic in your writing can actually lead to richer, better work.
- Is plagiarism morally wrong? An interesting look at the philosophical considerations surrounding the ownership of literary work.
- And finally, a celebration of the 100-year old Shakespeare and Company, the world’s most famous bookstore.
What a lovely assortment of fresh book links to enjoy today. I hope you manage to peruse in cozy style, perhaps with a hot cuppa and a warm sweater.
Have a great weekend,