- We can all use a bit of down time now and again. Here’s an argument for one of my favourite “do nothing” activities: rereading books.
- The hubs for ebook piracy on the Internet sure aren’t what you’d expect. LinkedIn’s SlideShare is allegedly an “emporium for pirated e-books”. Writer beware!
- “We worry about book reviewing because we care about it, and we’re disappointed with it because we believe in its utmost potential.” On the changing—but not disappearing—practice of book reviewing.
- There is a culture industry that gives its top prizes to women: book publishing. A contrast to the old boys’ club of filmmaking … or is it?
- And finally: who doesn’t love a juicy bookish scandal? On the curious case of the missing manuscript.
Don’t forget: we’d like to hear from you on how we can improve our content to meet your wants and needs. Read more about it here and drop us a line.