- This week in amusingly unexpected headlines: “Keanu Reeves Is Publishing Books That Are Beautiful, Socially Conscious, and Worth Your Time”.
- Silicon Valley is apparently obsessed with Lord of the Rings. On the pros and cons of this literary fixation.
- Congratulations to the plucky indies who have proven they’re heavy hitters in this year’s International Booker longlist.
- How confident are you in your apostrophe usage? Some are wondering … have we murdered this important piece of punctuation?
- This sounds like a fun weekend to me! Astonish your friends by answering all of these literary Jeopardy questions.
That’s it for this week’s roundup. Lots to click and lots to learn. Better than venturing out into the cold, cruel, wintery world!