- Fears of a pandemic are gradually affecting more and more aspects of daily life. Now, the Coronavirus is making it tough for indie to spread the word about new books.
- Does your to-read list stress you out? You’re not alone. With ever more new releases and Goodreads challenges and must-read lists, reading books for fun has become almost a competitive sport.
- Interesting that Barnes & Noble’s plan to save their business is … to act like a bookstore.
- This is sorta fun, but also disturbing in the way that these points aren’t completely obvious to everyone. Bookstore employees list ten things you just shouldn’t do at a bookstore.
- And finally, our March newsletter is out, and within you can find out about our new releases and events plan of the month. There’s also a frank discussion of tater tots, which I promise I relate to literary matters—even if only by the barest thread.
Anybody else feeling uplifted now that spring is on our doorstep? Makes me want to go out and pick up a whole bunch of new books to read in the sunshine!