Every Friday, the PQ Weekly Roundup collects the most shared links in our social media network—bookish articles, reviews, quizzes, recommendations and more—in convenient digest form.
- “The yearning for what can never be, or can never be again, haunts the poetry we respond to most strongly.” This article celebrates the ability of poetry to help focus our fears and transform ‘noise into music.’
- For those looking to reach out to other like-minded individuals, an online book club might be just the ticket.
- For pure escapism—and to make yourself feel smart—try this 7th grade grammar test and see how you measure up.
- Lit Hub gives us a this-is-kinda-funny-but-kinda-horrifying sort of chuckle with the first lines of 10 classic novels, rewritten for social distancing.
- And finally, from yours truly, an appeal for everyone to support indies, to read, and to show some empathy.
What a strange, crazy week it’s been. Wishing you all a happy and healthy weekend!
Leave a Reply