- First up, if you keep track of poetry, which we hope you do, you’ll be interested to see who made the 2020 Griffin Prize shortlist.
- Some pretty famous novelists are offering up inspiring and uplifting books for you to add to your to-read list. Might be just what you need to help get you through this tough time.
- If you need more of a challenge to bend your mind to, try tacking these fantastic contemporary novels over 500 pages. I can attest to the fact that some of them were so good they seemed way shorter!
- I highly recommend reading this wonderfully thought-provoking article about “gift” of art, the conflict between artists giving away their talent and “betraying the essence of their gift”, and the question of who gets paid when art is free.
- And finally, yes, we’re still working away here at PQL. And progress of any kind feels like a win for all of us, doesn’t it? Check in with what we’ve got on the go in our April newsletter.
Thanks for keeping up with us here on the PQL blog. We hope you’re keeping well—and well read!