- Did you know that reading a book makes your brain “light up like a Christmas tree”? Interesting article on the neuroscience of reading.
- We love attending the Grimsby Wayzgoose every year, but alas, this year, we had to forego the pleasure of seeing so many book arts enthusiasts in order to stay home and social distance ourselves. Thankfully, the Grimsby Public Art Gallery put together a relaxing video wayzgoose to give us a little bookish enjoyment.
- More video entertainment for you: Mark Frutkin took to Facebook Live to read from his novel The Rising Tide. You can watch a recording of the reading in case you missed it.
- Now in print! George A. Walker’s Mary Pickford, Queen of the Silent Film Era is officially available in print and digital formats. Get your copy today!
- In more new releases news, you can snag the latest issue of the Devil’s Artisan, #86, digitally. The print version is coming soon, but if you can’t wait to check out this fascinating issue featuring Bill Poole, Heavenly Monkey, the new MacOdrum Library Book Arts Lab and more, try downloading a digital copy.
Well, that was a very newsy weekly roundup, with lots of PQL-related happenings to share. We hope you find something to enjoy this weekend!