- We’re past Thanksgiving, there’s a chill in the air and the leaves are turning, so naturally our thoughts are turning to eerie autumn books to read.
- Or, if you’re one of those people for whom Halloween is even more exciting than Christmas, perhaps you prefer some women horror writers to read instead.
- Personally, I’m partial to a good PQL read, so I was particularly pleased to see this dynamite review of Frances Boyle’s Seeking Shade, which somehow manages to capture my favourite aspects of the book way more pithily than I ever could.
- But of course, the fall book season is more about the books than it is about the weather. With a massive number of new titles coming out in the next few weeks, how will you choose what to read next? CBC Books has a handy list of the most exciting fall releases.
- And finally, just a reminder of why it’s so important to encourage the love of reading in children—as if we’d ever forget!
That’s all she wrote. Keep busy, keep safe and keep reading!