Celebrating forty years on the Main Street
of Erin Village, Wellington County
In May 2015, seven people with various artistic backgrounds met to discuss how to present a short taste of the Fabulous Fictions Project as part of the Pages UnBound Festival's "Cabaret of Wild Culture". PQL's Tim Inkster, Chandra Wohleber and Stephanie Small were joined by poet Leon Rooke, artist Tony Calzetta, director David Ferry and musician Richard Whiteman to discuss staging, musicality, props and more. Talented students from the Randolph Academy of Performing Arts also attended in order to rehearse for the cabaret performance. Explore the features below to find out how the workshop came togehter.
WATCH THE PERFORMANCE
FIND OUT MORE
- Richard Whiteman on the Music for the Cabaret Performance
- The Cabaret Performance in Pictures
- Pages UnBound Festival 2015
- The "Cabaret of Wild Culture"
- Stage Door News: Randolph Academy Students present "Fabulous Fictions and Peculiar Practices" on May 9
Read on: Our Progress in Pictures »
The Porcupine's Quill would like to acknowledge the support of the Ontario Arts Council and the Canada Council for the Arts for our publishing program. The financial support of the Government of Canada through the Canada Book Fund (CBF) is also gratefully acknowledged.